2006年4月10日星期一

The Magician, part 2

I was supposed to meet with The Magician today for coffee, but I stood him up. I was originally planning to go just to satisfy my curiosity. When I mentioned my plans to a friend, I was quickly talked out of it. After all, I was told, he could be a serial killer who makes lampshades out of the hides of beautiful women. If I happen to run into him this week, I will apologize for my rudeness. I usually go to great effort to make all of my appointments with people.

2 条评论:

Sarah ساره 说...

What if he was your one and only? What if now he goes and jumps off the Fremont Bridge because he was sooooooo heart broken? Really Laura, I am so disappointed in you. And since when have you listened to you-know-whos point of view over mine? Now I'm hurt, and am looking for bridge!!! You are a Destroyer of Hearts!!!!

Laura 说...

Seriously, do you really think I should've gone? Granted, the magic trick was kinda corny, but so am I. Maybe I'll see him tomorrow...
And do you really think I listen to you-know-who's point of view? C'mon, you know me better than that...