2006年4月27日星期四

Dreams

I had a dream last night. I was in the airport waiting for the plane that would take me to China. I was waiting with my friend Sarah; we were both leaving the country on the same day. Her plane pulled up to the gate. We cried as she stood in line to be boarded. We both promised to write often. I hugged her, and she disappeared in the crowd. I watched her plane take off, and then sat back down to wait for mine.

I waited a while, watching the planes come and go until finally my mom showed up to see me off. She was supposed to bring my ticket, but she didn't have it. I kept asking her when and where I was supposed to board the plane, as I wanted to explain to the boarding crew that I had lost my ticket. She wouldn't answer me. I kept trying to remember the time of departure, but no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't seem to recall the itinerary. As I watched the time pass, I became more and more panicked.

I woke up at 2:00 am. I wasn't in the airport, I wasn't waiting for a plane. I was just trying to get some sleep.

没有评论: