2006年8月12日星期六

9...

I've been spending my tips on last minute purchases that I just can't live without. Today I bought five different lip glosses, several pairs of panties, a new jump drive (you can never have too many), hand lotion and a hair cut. My shopping is pretty much done; I just need to pack and select an outfit for the airplane.

On principal, I do not buy clothing that has a label. I won't buy anything that has a saying across the chest or a word across the rear. So it was with great surprise that upon arriving home I found one of my new pairs of panties has the phrase "Prestigious & Priveliged" written across the booty. How could I miss something like this? I hand selected each pair, and this cute phrase is written in HUGE block letters! Then I started thinking, I'm a capitalist. I like Wal-Mart. I believe in Ebay. My coffee isn't fair traded. These panties fit my bourgeoisie life. And really, I'm going to a communist country; these panties will be my little protest against the man. Take that, China!!

Hah!

These images I posted are from Google Earth. Both pictures are of Chengdu. I believe the stadium on the bottom left of the second picture is a part of the Sichuan University campus. I'll let you all know for sure when I get there.

没有评论: