2006年5月12日星期五

Dude, that is like sooo totally gross...

It's been a few days since posting. I'm busy and stressed. Anyway, I mentioned a few weeks ago a new "friend" that I made at the bus stop. I'm not sure, but I think he may be following me. I spent all of today at school, and after finishing some homework, I decided to walk to a nearby drugstore and pick up soda and candy. I searched the aisles until I found what I was looking for, and joined the line at the counter. Behind the counter were two cashiers. I didn't bother to look up as I greeted the woman ringing up my stuff. Suddenly, the second cashier started shuffling stuff around on the counter. I glanced up. His name tag read 'My Name is Alex.' I looked at his face- it was my friend from the bus stop! He had taken a sudden interest in lining up the rolls of breathmints. I pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes, and bolted from the store. A coincidence? I'm not so sure.

没有评论: