2006年5月19日星期五

And we're back online...

This blog has been out of commission for nearly a week, and blogging will continue to be light until this blogger finishes her final exams. Also, it has come to my attention that blogger.com is banned in China. There are ways around internet censorship, but just in case something doesn't work right, I'll be setting up a continuation of the blog on Livejournal or something similar. I'll continue to post here until just before I leave the US. At that time, I'll post a link to the new blog. If I find that I can still use blogger in China, I'll let you all know ASAP. I don't want to change anything if I don't have to...

I'm going to go to bed now. I'm sick; really, really, really sick. I just wanted to post this little note before I forgot or puked up my brains. This will explain everything.

没有评论: