2006年3月17日星期五

Update!


I spent the better part of my day searching the web for some mood music to go with my new blog. You'll note the four songs I have selected at the bottom of this page. The first one is titled "Purple Bamboo." The second is called "Sing a Song to The Party." The third is "Song of the Oil Workers," and the forth is a children's song titled "Green Motherland." While I was previewing a song called "The Kindness of Mao," I got bit by the cat and my web browser suddenly quit. I took it as an obvious sign to get the cat fixed.

Later on that same webpage, I found a collection of audio files of speeches given by Mao. When I started listening to them, I found that instead of the half-dozen or so speeches they purported to have, there was really only a couple. They became "different" speeches when the patriotic background music changed.

Incidently, while I was searching for songs I came across this photo. I don't really have anything to say about it...

没有评论: