2007年1月11日星期四

I'm (almost) Famous!

Hey, guess what?! Your favorite blogger was in the newspaper! It's really not all that exciting, it's just a small blurb about the sign language class I've been taking. In it there's some quotes from me that I don't think I really said, and a picture. The picture isn't of me, but I've got a copy of the article.

I found out I was in the newspaper when a couple of SU students tracked me down to see if I would volunteer to teach a song in ASL. They told me a friend of theirs read about me in the newspaper, and then contacted the person in charge of the sign language classes to find out who I was. I really have no idea who the reporter is, it could have been any one of my classmates. They never identified themselves to me, so I'm still completely in the dark. Oh well, it's cool to see my name in the paper.

Here's an interesting article. We all knew those Canadians were up to no good...

没有评论: