2006年10月10日星期二

WARDEN NOTICE: Possible Nucle...

That's what me and many other Americans woke up to find in our email inboxes. I've posted the contents of the email below.

WARDEN NOTICE: Possible Nuclear Test in North Korea

AmCitBeijing to undisclosed-re.
More options Oct 9 (12 hours ago)

On Monday, October 9, U.S. and South Korean intelligence services detected a seismic event at a suspected nuclear test site in North Korea. North Korea has claimed it conducted an underground nuclear test, but these reports are unconfirmed. The United States Government is monitoring the situation closely. As of the morning of October 10, the Embassy has received no information from any source indicating that there are health dangers that pose a risk to American citizens in any areas of China.


Actually, this was just an email from the consulate. I get them fairly often, but this one made me laugh. Honestly, the potential of a second head or glowing skin didn't even occur to me until today. And now I'm freaked out.

没有评论: