2007年6月22日星期五

Watermelon

I bought this a couple of days ago. I'll just post the pictures here and let you all check it out yourselves. I've been trying to find a watermelon knife for several months with no luck until last week.


I'd venture to say this is my greatest purchase in China. My new watermelon knife actually has several functions. Although the
label says it's only for watermelon (right next to the company slogan,
"Resist the Germs!"), I think Sarah and I have found several other
creative uses:

Thanksgiving- No longer will you have to lean over your guests to
carve the turkey at Thanksgiving. You can handle this family tradition
from the comfortable distance of two feet.

When grandma comes over and needs a little help carving her steak you
won't have to get up and walk over, just whip out the watermelon knife
and presto! It's taken care of.

Ribs- For that time when you must barbecue the entire rack at once.
Flames a little high? That's okay with the new watermelon knife. You
can seperate the ribs into portions from your lawn chair.

Besides these functions, it's just great to have a knife that cuts
through a watermelon in one slice. No more sawing action to get all
the way through, this baby makes one clean cut.

没有评论: